134 Main Street
Richfield Springs, NY
On Historic Route 20 ~ Between Herkimer and Cooperstown
Click here for more pictures
JGB Properties lovingly restored and rehabilitated this stunning historic building in 2004. Several beautiful, light-filled apartments in excellent condition are now available for rent.
Each apartment comes with the following:
- High quality, extremely attractive kitchens, bathrooms, and living and dining areas
- Hardwood floors in the kitchen, dining room, hallways and some living areas
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Kitchen appliances: stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
- Washer and dryer in enclosed laundry room
- Plenty of closets
- Large amount of storage space
- Electric fireplace
- Bedroom ceiling fans
The building offers:
- central heating and air conditioning,
- an elevator and full handicap accessibility
- electronic keyless entry
- off-street parking
- a stunning historic lobby
Rent includes heat and water, but not electricity.
Furnished units are available for an extra fee.
Local bus service to Cooperstown and Oneonta as well as frequent service to New York City is available. Banks, churches, supermarket, drugstore and pharmacy as well as post office are with in walking distance.
The village has an excellent library and the Basset Clinic is nearby. Spring Park that houses the famous Village Clock provides walking paths and benches and in the summer is the location of evening concerts and daytime exhibits. Beautiful Canadarago Lake is moments away.